Sunday 4 August 2013

I Return


Seen as it’s been about 2 months since my last post I feel that I should probably explain where I have been. Firstly, with exams during June followed by my sister’s wedding at the end of the month I didn’t find myself with much free time. The time I did find was used for relaxing a bit, and getting over the stress of exams. To be completely honest, I wasn’t in the mood for writing blog posts. The first couple of weeks of July were fairly busy anyway, and then I was working at the Royal International Air Tattoo (RIAT) for a week on the Air Cadet Comms Team. Whilst at RIAT I received a letter in the post from the M6 Toll which dad opened thinking it may be a speeding fine. As it happened it wasn’t a speeding fine, not that this is a surprise seen as none of the family uses the M6 Toll, in reality it was a response to my application for one of their scholarships which was one of the reasons I started blogging. The response was not the news I was hoping for so, I have been thinking for the past week or so as to whether or not I wanted to continue writing. As you may have guessed by the fact that I am writing this, I have decided that I wish to carry on. I am not entirely certain at the moment still so some feedback would be greatly appreciated.
 
A wonderful Boeing-Stearman at RIAT
© Graham Haley
Vulcan XH558 taking off for the Saturday Display at RIAT
© Graham Haley

Seen as this is a short post and I will be writing more in the foreseeable future, I thought I would give a list of posts that should be coming soon:


·         University Scholarships

·         RIAT

·         Favourite Aircraft

·         My Finished Computer (nearly there)

·         Reviews of various new Flight Sim Hardware and Software (Possibly videos)


Thank you for reading and as said earlier, any feedback really would be useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment