Sunday 22 September 2013

Moving in!

Hi all,

It's been a while due to preparing for uni, but I don't think any of us expect regular posts to happen any time soon.

I moved in to my flat in the Endcliffe student village in Sheffield yesterday, It is quite possibly the biggest student room I have ever seen and probably the biggest I will ever see but I'm not complaining.

There are 4 of us in the flat and plenty of space for everything other than we only have 3 freezer drawers (I guess that just means eating a lot of fresh food which is likely to keep mum happy).

I missed church this morning as I slept through my alarm which is a great start to waking up earlier. I needed the sleep anyway and there are plenty of churches to go to next week. By the looks of it I may well be going to Horizon (formerly Endcliffe) Methodist Church which is only about a 5 minute walk from my flat through the botanical gardens which is nice.

As for university, I'm in Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday with fairly busy days but then I have a lot less to do towards the end of the week.

I'll do my best to update this as often as I can and don't worry, the posts about my computer and new flight sim stuff are on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment