Monday 23 September 2013

University registration

Another quick post for anyone going to university in the future...

DO EVERYTHING YOU CAN ONLINE BEFORE YOU GET TO UNI!!!

I just registered in about 5 minutes simply because all I had let to do was show some ID, click [I ACCEPT] twice and click finish. As for registering with the University health service, I had already done pre-registration online and filled out the health form that they'd sent me, that simply meant I had to hand the form in rather than wait in a queue. I was then told where the exit door was, after giving the woman a bemused look and saying "That was quick." I left, walked home with a student I met from my course while I was there and here I am.

I know it's the third post in 2 days and I'm as surprised as you probably are...normal service of occasional posts will be resumed shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment